If you are enjoying the attractions and interesting tourist spots in Ho Chi Minh City but the lack of transportation is a barrier to your trip, then you need to rent a motorbike in Ho Chi Minh City to enjoy your trip entirely.
One more reason is that renting a motorbike is more economical than other transportation such as the taxi or “xe om”. In addition, in crowded roads like in Saigon, you will certainly be impatient when sitting in a taxi in the traffic jam. If you ride a motorbike, you will easily get over the crowd. In addition, renting motorbikes in Saigon will help you be more active If you travel for a short time, you will be able to arrange your schedule specifically.
Before getting to know the address of renting motorbikes in Saigon, let’s get to know about the experience and some necessary notes. Many of visitors, who hurriedly ignore these notes, and then they encounter the unfortunate circumstances, it will affect the quality of your trip.
Here are a few notes you need to know when renting a motorcycle in Saigon:
– Motorbike hiring should be booked before arriving Sai Gon about 1 day. Please call them again before you arrive Sai Gon about 3 hours so the rental owner can prepare the motorbike and delivered to you.
– You should negotiate the price before renting, normally renting in the long-term will have a better price. If you rent for 5 days or more, then the rental fee will be very cheap – only about 90k per day.
– Before returning your bike, you should contact the rental owner first to let them know about your vehicle for about 2 hours before picking up.
– Check the vehicle before receiving the vehicle:
You should check the vehicle before getting it such as tires, brakes, gasoline …
Turn on all lights, whistle to see if it works well.
Run a test drive to check if the bike is running smoothly, the chain is loose.
Learn how to rent a bike to avoid unfortunate risks.
Find the nearest gas station to fill up with gas.
Motorcycles should not be rented out of the city.
Note that when traveling in Saigon, you need to pay attention to preserve the property as well as drive careful, especially in the evening.
If you are experiencing problems such as a broken vehicle or a broken tire, call the motorcycle rental agency immediately. You absolutely should not repair the bike to avoid the unexpected risk.
You need to prepare:
– Driving license.
– Identity card, driving license (photocopy).
– Pay the contractual rent in cash before receiving the bike (if previously unpaid) and when returning the bike, you will receive the documents after paying the costs incurred (if there is any).
– For foreign customers, you need to leave your passports.
Once you have the experience, the necessary procedures when renting a motorbike in Saigon, then you are very anxious to know the rental prestige and quality address at reasonable prices.
Here are a few rented motorbikes in Saigon for you:
– Vi Na Sat Company – No. 19 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City & 985 Pham Van Bach Street, Ward 12, Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh City. Contact: 0903 939 220 – 0937 929 220 Anh Tuan. Ms. Nga.
– Bao Long Store – Address: 54B Phan Huy Ich, Ward 15, Tan Binh Dist. HCM. Rental of scooters, new car life cheap from 80k / day to 250k / day. Contact for reservation: 0908 188 130 (C.Dung), 0918 198 079 (A. Hung). Motorbike is delivered and the lease contract (delivery or delivery fee is 100,000 VND / turn). The company offers a wide variety of vehicles such as Scooters (Airblade, Nouvo LX, Attila Elizabeth, …), popular Honda (Wave, Sirius, Attila Victor, Novo 3), to high-end models (SH, PS, Vespa).
– Renting motorcycles Vy An – Address: 263 Nguyen Trong Tuyen, Ward 10, Phu Nhuan District. TP. HCM. Car rental: From 80k to 120k / day. Variety of cars to choose from: Wave RSX, Jupiter, Sirius, Attila Victoria, Wave S, Attila Elizabeth, Honda Air Blade, Nouvo LX,…
If you are worried about how much is the motorcycle rental fee in Saigon? In terms of price, cost, do not worry because the rental fee in Saigon is quite cheap. Motorbike rental fee also depends on the type, for example: For the popular motorbike such as Wave, Sirius, Attila Victor, Novo 3, the price is from 80-100k, scooters such as Airblade, Novo LX, Attila Elizabeth, Prices range from 120-150k, the luxury motorbike such as SH, PS, Vespa is about 200k / motorbike.
If you have held all information and ready for your trip, then it is time to think about visa to Vietnam. And E-visa has appeared for your best convenience. With refunding 100% if your visa is declined, plus no charged service fee, and super convenience because you can enter Vietnam visa air-border, land-border, crossing or seaport to enter Vietnam with E-visa.
If you are looking for a safe, trusted, reliable and secure officially Vietnam E-visa site, then we are ready to help you with the best price guarantee. Just pick up your phone, contact us anytime, and we are always here to support you reaching the charming destination in Vietnam!
The ancient house no.87 in Ma May is one of the architectures, which is preserved by the Hanoi City government, it has been exhibited and provided information about the history …
With terrain 3/4 is mountainous, Vietnam owns a lot of beautiful road along the country. However, besides the hidden beauty that attracts many visitors, the folded sleeve cues, or the …
Hanoi Old Quarter is a zone that near Hoan Kiem lake with 36 streets, each street is focused on selling a different item, which is named for that street also. …
Vietnam has over 3,400 km of coastline, along with luxury resorts. There are small bays surrounded by forests, which can only be visited by small boats with pristine islands. Vietnam deserves …
Hoi An city, Vietnam has long been famous for its romantic and peaceful beauty, attracting millions of visitors every year. Especially when it is in the mid-autumn festival, Hoi An …
Yachts are becoming more and more popular, and the tourists all over the world have begun to pay more attention to traveling on the “floating castle”. Vietnam is one of …
If you are wondering, with the few holidays in the national holiday of Vietnam, where you and your family can travel in Hanoi – the capital of Vietnam, then this …