Nowadays, many people come to Vietnam for tourism, business, study, etc. For those who come to Vietnam at the first time, they always set the question as which port they can enter in. This article is about all Vietnam entry ports that foreigners could enter in.
1/ By Air: Airplane is the most convenient transportation in the world now. With a simple click, you can possess an air ticket. This means of transportation is also popular in Vietnam. There are many international airports in Vietnam, such as:
The two most crowded international airports in Vietnam for foreigners are Noi Bai Airport (in Ha Noi – the capital and located in the north of Vietnam) and Tan Son Nhat Airport (in Ho Chi Minh city – located in the south of Vietnam). Many tourists all over the world come to Vietnam via Noi Bai Airport and Tan Son Nhat Airport. The third one is Da Nang Airport (located in the central of Vietnam). The forth and the fifth are Cam Ranh Airport (located in the south-central of Vietnam) and Phu Quoc Airport (located in Phu Quoc island – the south of Vietnam). Depending on the Airlines routes in your country and the destination that you design to come, you can book air ticket to enter Vietnam. Beside above international airports, there are more domestic airports, which help you to travel in Vietnam easier.
2/ By Land:
Vietnam is the country which shares the same border with China, Laos and Cambodia. It is now possible to enter Vietnam overland from either China, Laos, or Cambodia.
There are many borders which you can cross over:
– Huu Nghi – You Yi Guan, 17km north of Lang Son province;
– Lao Cai – Hekou, 4km north of Lao Cai city center;
– Mong Cai – Dong Xing, 176km north-east of Ha Long city;
– Ta Lung – Shui Kou, 65km south-est of Cao Bang city;
– Thanh Thuy – Tian Bao, 30km north of Ha Giang city.
There are now several border crossings, including:
– Tay Trang – Sop Hun, 31km south-west of Dien Bien Phu city;
– Na Meo – Namsoi, 213km north-west of Thanh Hoa city; Nam Can – 250km north-west of Vinh city;
– Nam Can – Namkan, 241km north-west of Vinh city;
– Cau Treo – Namphao, 100km west of Ha Tinh city;
– Cha Lo – Naphao, 160km north-west of Dong Hoi city;
– Lao Bao – Den Savanh, 80km north-west of Dong Ha city;
– La Lay – Lalay, 120km south-west of Dong Ha city;
– Bo Y – Phou Keua, over 85km north-west of Kon Tum city.
– Le Thanh – O’Yadaw, 80km south-west of Pleiku city;
– Xa Mat – Trapeang Phlong, 50km north west of Tay Ninh city;
– Moc Bai – Bavet, 70km north-west of Ho Chi Minh city;
– Hoa Lu – Snoul boarder, 90km north-west of Dong Xoai town;
– Tinh Bien – Phnom Den, 25km south-west of Chau Doc city;
– Ha Tien – Prek Chăk, 6km north-west of Ha Tien town;
– Vinh Xuong water bay border gate – Kaam Samnor, 30km north of Chau Doc city in An Giang province.
3/ By Sea
There are many marine routes arriving international sea ports in Vietnam:
You have to obtain a Vietnam visa for entering Vietnam. There are some countries that can enter Vietnam without visa. You can see this list here.
For those who need visa to enter Vietnam, you should pay attention to the ports that are accepted to enter with your type of visa.
Homestay is also one of the unique features for those who are planning to travel in Saigon. Take a look at cheap homestay in Saigon that you definitely can …
If you are too bored to stay at a hotel and looking for a new experience on your trip, a homestay is an option that you can not ignore. Let’s …
Just 90 km from Hanoi, Ninh Binh tourism with many beautiful sceneries and historical significance, has become a destination for many visitors to choose from. Best time to visit …
Phu Yen travel experience is all you need before visit Phu Yen? I will share everything that experience for you in this topic about Phu Yen. What is the …