People coming to Vietnam can choose many ports to enter Vietnam. For example, there are more than 10 international airports to arrive in Vietnam. You can book air ticket and fly to Vietnam via airplane. Or You can also book a cruise ship to come to Vietnam via sea ports. There are now more than 7 international sea ports to enter in. You can enter Vietnam via border crossing as well. There are many border crossings in Vietnam that you can set up in your itinerary when you combine it with China, Laos, or Cambodia tours.
Vietnam is the country which shares the same border with China, Laos and Cambodia. It is now possible to enter Vietnam overland from either China, Laos, or Cambodia.
The Beijing – Ha Noi trains enter Vietnam at Dong Dang, north of Lang Son. Besises, there are many borders which the tourists can cross over:
– Huu Nghi – You Yi Guan, 17km north of Lang Son province;
– Lao Cai – Hekou, 4km north of Lao Cai city center;
– Mong Cai – Dong Xing, 176km north-east of Ha Long city;
– Ta Lung – Shui Kou, 65km south-est of Cao Bang city;
– Thanh Thuy – Tian Bao, 30km north of Ha Giang city.
There are now several border crossings, including:
– Tay Trang – Sop Hun, 31km south-west of Dien Bien Phu city;
– Na Meo – Namsoi, 213km north-west of Thanh Hoa city; Nam Can – 250km north-west of Vinh city;
– Nam Can – Namkan, 241km north-west of Vinh city;
– Cau Treo – Namphao, 100km west of Ha Tinh city;
– Cha Lo – Naphao, 160km north-west of Dong Hoi city;
– Lao Bao – Den Savanh, 80km north-west of Dong Ha city;
– La Lay – Lalay, 120km south-west of Dong Ha city;
– Bo Y – Phou Keua, over 85km north-west of Kon Tum city.
– Le Thanh – O’Yadaw, 80km south-west of Pleiku city;
– Xa Mat – Trapeang Phlong, 50km north west of Tay Ninh city;
– Moc Bai – Bavet, 70km north-west of Ho Chi Minh city;
– Hoa Lu – Snoul boarder, 90km north-west of Dong Xoai town;
– Tinh Bien – Phnom Den, 25km south-west of Chau Doc city;
– Ha Tien – Prek Chăk, 6km north-west of Ha Tien town;
– Vinh Xuong water bay border gate – Kaam Samnor, 30km north of Chau Doc city in An Giang province.
1/ The best way to apply visa when traveling to Vietnam through border crossing is e-Visa. This kind of visa allows you to enter Vietnam single entry within 30 days. It allows you to enter Vietnam via 13 land border crossings, but there are only 80 countries eligible for Vietnam e-Visa. Therefore, you should check carefully you are in this list or not.
For detail about Vietnam e-Visa, you can check here
2/ I you are not eligible for applying e-Visa, you should contact Vietnam embassy/ consulate in your country to get visa before coming to Vietnam. You have to submit some documents with passport and photo, and it takes about 5 working days for getting the result.
3/ In case your country does not have Vietnam embassy/ consulate, or you don’t have time to go far away to the city where the Vietnam embassy/ consulate is located in, you can contact us. We will give you some more advise depending to your situation.
Homestay is also one of the unique features for those who are planning to travel in Saigon. Take a look at cheap homestay in Saigon that you definitely can …
If you are too bored to stay at a hotel and looking for a new experience on your trip, a homestay is an option that you can not ignore. Let’s …
Just 90 km from Hanoi, Ninh Binh tourism with many beautiful sceneries and historical significance, has become a destination for many visitors to choose from. Best time to visit …
Phu Yen travel experience is all you need before visit Phu Yen? I will share everything that experience for you in this topic about Phu Yen. What is the …
Ha Giang, the land in the top of the country is not only famous for the majestic scenery of nature and mountains but the ethnic minority people, who are so …