Please note that NOT all visitors can apply for an evisa to Vietnam. At present, the Immigration of Vietnam grant evisa for citizens of 40 countries as in the list below:
Citizens of countries which are not in the list above can apply for visa on arrival (click here) instead.
eVisa applicants must hold an ordinary passport with a validity period of at least six (6) months as of the date of intended entry into Vietnam.
To obtain an eVisa, applicants must submit all relevant personal identity information, upload a recently-taken passport size photo and a copy of their passport (simply provide a scan of the page which contains your personal information), and then pay the required application service fee by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or PayPal online.
BEFORE STARTING YOUR e-VISA APPLICATION
You will be required to complete an online application form in a single web browser session. Before starting on the application process, please ensure you have all of these required elements:
– A valid email address
– A passport valid for at least 6 months (simply provide a scan of the page which contains your personal information)
– A digital file containing a recently-taken passport size photograph
– A valid credit card OR PayPal account to pay for the application service fees
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
– Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
– Enter details about your visa request and personal information on the form.
– Upload your recent passport size photo and passport copy (simply provide a scan of the page which contains your personal information).
– Review the details of your application.
– Make payment for your online visa application.
– Receive an email confirming receipt of your application and payment.
– Receive an email containing your eVisa and print a copy for your records, upon successful application.
For instruction with steps to apply for an e-visa, please click here.