PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc issued Resolution 124/NQ-CP, on November 29, supplementing the list of countries whose citizens are piloting e-visas when entering Vietnam under the Decree No. 07/2017/NĐ-CP, including the Netherlands. The resolution took effect immediately following its signing date.
Previously, Decree No. 07/2017, which took effect in February 2017, stipulates that visitors from the following 40 countries can apply for and receive Vietnamese visas online.
Dutch passport holders are eligible for e-visa application. Please see “Who is eligible for e-Visa Vietnam” for more details.
Vietnam Electronic Visa (e-Visa) is an official document granted by the Immigration of Vietnam which permitting entry into and travel within Vietnam. It is an alternative entry visa issued at the embassies of Vietnam and visa on arrival.
The e-Visa is a single-entry visa, and the maximum duration of stay in Vietnam is 30 days, which cannot be extended and converted to other types of visas.
e-Visa Vietnam Requirements for Dutch citizens
You will be required to complete the online application in a single web browser session. Before starting the e-visa application process, please ensure you have all of these required elements:
– A valid email address to get notification regarding e-visa status
– A copy of passport valid for at least 6 months (Scanned the page of passport which contain your personal information) for uploading in the form online.
– A recent digital photograph for uploading in the form online.
– A valid credit card or PayPal account to pay for the e-visa application’s fee.
How much an e-Visa Vietnam for Dutch citizens
It’s US$ 40 for tourist visa OR US$ 55 for business visa. We only charge for successful application. 100% risk-free. Apply Now with confidence.
How to apply for an e-Visa Vietnam for Dutch passport holders
– Click the ‘Apply Now‘ button with confidence. We only charge for successful application. 100% risk-free.
– Enter details about your visa request and personal information.
– Upload your photo and passport copy (Scanned the page of passport which contain your personal information).
– Review your details.
– Pay for your online visa application.
– Receive an email confirming receipt of your application and payment.
– Receive an email containing your e-Visa and print a copy for your records.
(For instruction on how to apply for an e-Visa Vietnam through our website, click here.)
Please note: e-Visa holders just go straight to the passport control to check & get stamp for entry 30 days, no need to pay any amount or go the visa issuing office to get visa. Other types of visa go to the visa issuing office to get visa before going to the passport control.
In case you want multiple entry-visa or stay more than 30 days, please choose other type of visa available on the form then pick up your visa on arrival at the visa issuing office located at the international airport where you landing in Vietnam.
The e-visa or visa approval letter is a paper approved by Vietnam Immigration allows to board and pick up visa on arrival at international airports of Vietnam. You should check it careful to make sure no mistake or error then print a copy to use.
Upon arrival at the Vietnam international airport, you will see the Immigration Office where visa on arrival are issued. The visa issuing office is located in front of passport control counter. Go there to show your passport, visa approval letter wait to be called for stamp fee and get visa stamped on your passport.
(For more information about visa on arrival, click here.)