e-Visa is a type of visa allowing the holder to enter Vietnam with single or multiple entry and 90 days staying. Please note that this visa is only applicable for some indicated countries, and the holders must enter and exit at the indicated ports. In order to apply e-Visa, you need to follow these below steps:
Step 1 – Click ‘Apply Now’ to start for filling the form online.
– Select your nationality. In case you have more than one nationality, you should choose the country of passport which you want to use for traveling to Vietnam.
– Choose purpose of your visa to Vietnam : You can choose tourist or business. Please note that fee for business visa is higher than tourist visa.
– Choose visa type : If your nationality is eligible for e-visa application, then the option for e-visa will appear for you to choose. You can choose other types of visa option available if you are not eligible for e-visa.
– Select an entry port where you plan to enter Vietnam : e-Visa allows you enter Vietnam via international airports, sea-ports and checking points at land-crossing border, however, other types of visa option in the selection allows to enter & pick up visa upon arrival at international airports of Vietnam only.
– Providing your entry date to Vietnam.
– There is an express service available in case you want to receive your e-visa faster.
Then click on ‘Next’ for step 2
Step 2 – Add applicant details.
At this step, you are required to upload your recently taken photo and upload a copy of your passport (information page). If you don’t have at that moment, you can tick on option “send via email later” to go to next step to pay then send us your photo and passport copy later.
*** We need your photo and passport copy meet the requirements to make your e-visa approved. So, please send us these documents ASAP when you have. Don’t worry, no visa, no pay.
*** In case you have to provide your name as in passport. If you have middle name, please put your middle name right after your first name or before your last name section with a space in between the two names.
Then click on ‘Next’ for step 3
Step 3 – Adds On
In this step, you are required to provide your email address to receive your e-visa confirmation & link to download it. We just use your email address to contact you regarding your e-visa. We guarantee that we will not sell your email address or use it for marketing purpose.
There are “Extra services” at this section which you can choose such as : On Arrival Support. With this adds on, our staff will meet you in front of the visa landing counter or at the visa on arrival desk to help you get visa fast and avoid the queue.
Please tick on options that you agree to the terms and conditions. If not concerning, please ignore them.
Then click on ‘Next’ to step 4.
Step 4 – Review and Pay.
At this step, please review your visa request one more time. You can click to edit at any detail which you want to chance.
Please choose payment option to pay if there is nothing to change or edit. You can pay by PayPal or Cards (credit or debit) or you can choose pay later after you thinking about it. Don’t worry, no visa no pay | no satisfaction, no pay.
Click “GO” to redirect to the payment gate to payment.
Step 5: Thank you
After making the payment successful, you will see our thank you page which remind you check you inbox for an email confirmation regarding your Vietnam visa. Please review your order information one more time to make sure no error or mistake.
After 2 business days (or faster if you use express service), you will receive the e-visa via email. In case you do not get it on time, please email to email@example.com
How to apply for e-Visa to Vietnam? Please see our instruction to apply for an e-Visa For making new application Step 1 – Click ‘Apply Now’ to start for filling the …