July 23, 2021
Procedures For Obtaining Vietnamese Judicial Record Certificates For Hungarian
The demand of getting Vietnamese judicial record certificate is increasing these days. Many Hungarian people ask us about documents and procedures to get Vietnamese judicial record as well as type of judicial record which suit their demand.
In fact, Hungarian residing in Vietnam or Hungarian living outside Vietnam can apply for a Vietnamese judicial record certificate for personal purposes. Procedures for issuing Vietnamese judicial record certificates No.1 and No.2 for Hungarian passport holders will be detailed below.
1/ Types of Vietnamese judicial record certificates for Hungarian
Judicial record certificate is a certificate issued by the agency managing the judicial record database (currently issued by the Department of Justice) and is valid to prove that an individual has or does not have a criminal record; whether or not they are prohibited from holding certain positions, establishing or managing enterprises or cooperatives under the bankruptcy declaration decision.
Currently, there are two types of Vietnamese judicial record certificates:
- Vietnamese judicial record certificate No.1: is the record of judicial records that have not been cleared and do not record judicial records that have been cleared; Information on prohibition from holding certain positions, establishment and management of enterprises and cooperatives shall only be recorded in the judicial record certificate No. 1 at the request of individuals, agencies or organizations.
- Vietnamese judicial record certificate No. 2: is the record of all judicial convictions, including expunged and unexpired judicial records and information on prohibition from holding certain positions, establishing and managing an enterprise, cooperative.
2/ Dossiers to apply Vietnamese judicial record certificate for Hungarian
Hungarian citizens, when applying for a Vietnamese judicial record, need to prepare the following documents:
* For Hungarian residing in Vietnam
- A declaration requesting the issuance of judicial record certificate according to the prescribed form.
- Copy of passport (enclosed with a page with a valid visa, or temporary residence card) and a notarized copy of the temporary residence certificate of the person issued with a judicial record certificate
- Authorization documents in case of authorizing another person to carry out the procedures for requesting the issuance of judicial record certificate No. 1 (in case the authorized person is the father, mother, wife, husband or child of the authorizing person, it is not necessary to issue a letter of authorization). The authorization documents must be notarized and authenticated in accordance with Vietnamese law.
* For Hungarian who are not living in Vietnam
Hungarian who are not living in Vietnam need to use the judicial record services to apply Vietnamese judicial record. In this case, Hungarian passport holders only need to send the service agent the following information:
- Passport copy of the applicant
- Full name, date of birth of parents and spouse of the applicant
3/ Processing time for applying a Vietnamese judicial record for Hungarian
Normally, the processing time to get result of the judicial record for a Hungarian citizen is 10 working days. In case of special requirements, the processing time may be longer or shorter.
For individuals using urgent judicial record services, processing times can be much faster (from 1 to 4 business days).
4/ Procedures for granting Vietnamese judicial record certificates to Hungarian
Hungarian passport holders can go directly to the provincial/municipal Justice Department where they reside to apply for a judicial record certificate. The documents must be fully prepared before submission. After receiving the complete dossier, the judicial officer will give an appointment slip to get the results.
In addition, Hungarian citizens can also use our company’s judicial record service to carry out the procedure for applying the Vietnamese judicial record. This service is very suitable for those who live far away from the Department of Justice, or are not in Vietnam, or are not familiar with complicated administrative procedures, or do not have time to submit by themselves.
We provide a full range of services related to Vietnamese judicial records for Hungarian such as:
- Vietnamese judicial record No.1 service for Hungarian
- Vietnamese judicial record No.2 service for Hungarian
- Urgent Vietnamese judicial record service for Hungarian
- Vietnamese judicial record service for Hungarian residing in Vietnam
- Vietnamese judicial record service for Hungarian not residing in Vietnam
- Vietnamese judicial record service for Hungarian in Hanoi
- Vietnamese judicial record service for Hungarian in Ho Chi Minh
- Vietnamese judicial record service for Hungarian in Da Nang
- Vietnamese judicial record service for Hungarian in other provinces
- Translation service of Vietnamese judicial record certificates into English for Hungarian
- Translation service of Vietnamese judicial record certificates into Chinese for Hungarian
- Translation service of Vietnamese judicial record certificates into other languages for Hungarian
- Consular legalization service of Vietnamese judicial record certificates for Hungarian
For more information on Vietnamese judicial records, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org